Something Feral

Digging up the flower-beds.


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gather your limbs, shake the earth from your flesh!

- I'm finally out of the Peoples' Republik of Kalifornia; although the shine is starting to wear off of the Pacific Northwest (incessant rain wears down just about everything), it doesn't take much to remind me how much more I like it here, despite the weather's personality.

- I'm looking for property; there isn't much that can persuade me to buy land in any county touching the ocean, as Dagon worshippers seem to have the run of the territory, and the edicts issuing from their seats of power are both strange and onerous, reminiscent of the vague, undirected frustration of my previous haunts. (And I am reminded of the upper levels of the Inferno.) At any rate, the American Redoubt is lookin' good.

- On a positive note, the toy selection is much better up here, and private-party transactions aren't the subject of breathless, arm-flailing hissies.

- Regular posting is back, but no promises to frequency.

1 comment:

Doomfinger said...

Aye, the ocean be theirs.

Welcome back.