Something Feral

Digging up the flower-beds.


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Caturday Night Special, Episode 0x6F


This sums up the lack of usual posts; to quote Rhett Butler, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Economically, politically, socially, it's going to the dogs, and I've been focusing on things that improve my life in spite of the white-noise and shrill hyperattentive yammerings of the press and their masters.

So, like all things, the blog changes over time. The soapbox has lost a little of its shine, and I'm thinking hard about what I can do with it. Stay tuned; we're not stopping the music, just making variations on the theme.

3 comments:

Doom said...

Ah, da kitteh looks like my Sam. And when I tell her "No", she freezes up in fear and obedience... as pictured. *sigh* Just can't seem to be alpha with catlings.

Wonder Woman said...

I totally pick up what you're laying down mister.

Keep smilin!

Something Feral said...

Hey, WW! Glad to see you're still kickin'!